Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Only one more week till my little Sadie Sunshine comes home- so excited!! I got to visit the pups yesterday while they had their outside playtime. Cuteness overload! They were seven weeks old on Friday.:D Sorry, I don't know how to embed the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchL15Ec9Sk

·
Owned by Josie
1,206 Posts
Which color was Sadie? So adorable. It must have been hard to leave her behind. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which color was Sadie? So adorable. It must have been hard to leave her behind. :)
I wont know which is Sadie until Saturday. Either yellow, pink or purple. The breeder is considering keeping one for showing and is assessing them on Friday. I love them all but I'm kind of partial to yellow. But if Sadie ends up not being yellow girl... that's our little secret.:D

·
Mom to Oatmeal too!
503 Posts
I love how they do that! When they're inside and can slide easier they sometimes actually pull each other around by their tail. I've been completely addicted to the puppy cam for the last seven weeks.
Haha I can totally imagine that. My Oatmeal is a tail biter herself. :D

·
Mom to Oatmeal too!
503 Posts
I took a peek at Oatmeal's fb page- wow what a cutie pie!
Thank you! Oatmeal is a great puppy...we love her even though the nipping is crazy right now :doh:.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,794 Posts
Great video, beautiful pups.

Fun watching them explore and interacting with each other.

BTW-I embedded your video for you.

To add a video to your post, hit GO ADVANCED. Above the white area where you type your post, you'll see a YouTube icon above it on the right.

Hit that, two YouTube Brackets will show up in your post. Go to your video link, insert the info After the equal sign between the two YouTube Brackets that came up when you hit the YouTube Icon.

In this case. I entered this bchL15Ec9Sk in between the two Youtube brackets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts