Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I hope she is found and gets home safely!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Fingers crossed she gets home soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the Love of Louie *Michigan Lost Pet Lookers*
‎*SIGHTING* Sweet SADIE, who is missing from BURTON, may have been spotted near 2nd Avenue and Grand Traverse (Atwood Stadium area) in downtown FLINT today. Sadie is a female Golden Retriever with a gorgeous light golden (almost blonde) coat. She is young and rather shy. Her nickname is "Sadie Lady". She loves little stuffed animals, dog treats, and fruit. Sadie has her own Facebook page. Please *like* and *share* to increase awareness. Let's bring beautiful Sadie Lady safely home! Call 810.744.0063 or 810.247.1080 with any information.

·
Kate
21,672 Posts
This is just... perfect.

Finding Sadie*Do NOT Chase* CALL WITH Sighting ASAP 810-744-0063

"I left for work this morning an was on my way to the area I baited for her when my husband called an said : You'll never guess who came home!", it was Sadie. A woman was right behind her, it seems that she almost hit Sadie when she was driv......ing down hemphill an was concerned for her safety, so the woman followed her to make sure Sadie found her way home, an if not the woman said she was going to take her into the humane society. Sadie is filthly, very skinny and covered in burrs but she found her way home an is safe and sound. She ate two bowls of food, went out into our yard, grabbed her baby doll toy an went straight to my bed to sleep.Thank you all for your help an prayers, i kno in my heart it did help her find her way home to us."

I hope a lot of people who have lost their dogs take a good look at this woman's thread. While I'm sure in most cases where dogs have gotten lost there is no chance of them finding their own way home. But everything this family did to find their baby really had everyone from the Genesee county area keeping their eye out for that golden, who unfortunately was pretty skittish about people and this prevented her from being caught many times over the past week.

If you've lost your dog. Keep looking.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I am so happy to read this news! How cool she found her way home. A homeward bound story!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts