Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Tucker even looks like Asia and when I checked the pedigree they have the same grandparents. How cool is that! Does that make them cousins I wonder.

Wow they do look alike! I was just checking out posted pic's of Asia- she is beautiful. Here is some recent pic's of Tucker

Attachments

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Kirby is Lucy's grandfather and thus that makes him also Jersey, of Jersey's Mom fame, great grandfather.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Kirby is Lucy's grandfather and thus that makes him also Jersey, of Jersey's Mom fame, great grandfather.
You know, I pulled up his pedigree to check... then got distracted with dinner and never actually looked at it. :doh: So... yay, count us in!! LOL

Julie and Jersey

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
My Chessie is Summit lines on her sire's side, which means there is a little Kirby back there a little way as well. My first golden, Abbey, was a Kirby grandpuppy. Count me as one of those who still tears up on Kirby's good-bye page.

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Rush Hill's Haagen-Daz is Sasha's great grandfather (great grandmother is Nautilus Maybelline Y Don't Ya Be Tru) and he is also Biscuit's great grandfather ( Pacificgold's Once'N A Blue Moon as the great grandmother).
Bender is a Kirby granddaughter - her dad is Pacificgold's The Dance (Brooks) who is out of Kirby and Pacificgold's Once'N A Blue Moon.

Storee has Kirby way way back in her pedigree. Five generations back.

Small world anyhow!

Lana

·
Registered
16,394 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Originally Posted by Phillyfisher
Tucker's mom- Windy:

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=146944

Bistro is a knockout

Isn't he? Admittedly, this is really the first time I looked at the pictures of the dogs in Tucker's pedigree- when we were considering our breeder, I was so focused at looking at the health clearances, I did not really even look at the pictures! Rush Hill has some beautiful dogs...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts