Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Rush Hills or Summit dogs here?

8K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Joanne & Asia 
#1 ·
Anyone else have a dog with a Rush Hill's dog on the pedigree? Asia's grandmother is Rush Hill's Tigress at Allsgold and her great great grandfather is Rush Hills Haagen dazs. There are also quite a few Summit dogs in the pedigree as well. Just curious...

#2 ·
Does getting teary over the Rush Hill farewell to Kirby page count? We'll walk together again. . . Just, not today. http://www.rushhill.com/farewell.htm It gets me right in the heart every time.

#4 ·
Rookie doesn't have a lot of Rush Hill or Summit in his background, but Kirby is Rookie's great grandfather too.

#5 ·
Is your Asia on K9data?

#20 ·
The only way she would be there is if you (or your breeder) added her. You should put her in! Her parents are already listed (I checked), so it's really easy to link her into the pedigree. I'm more than glad to help if you'd like!

Julie and Jersey

#10 ·
Rush Hill's Haagen-Daz is Sasha's great grandfather (great grandmother is Nautilus Maybelline Y Don't Ya Be Tru) and he is also Biscuit's great grandfather ( Pacificgold's Once'N A Blue Moon as the great grandmother).

#16 ·
#24 ·
Kirby is Lucy's grandfather and thus that makes him also Jersey, of Jersey's Mom fame, great grandfather.

#25 ·
You know, I pulled up his pedigree to check... then got distracted with dinner and never actually looked at it. :doh: So... yay, count us in!! LOL

Julie and Jersey

#33 ·
#34 ·
Originally Posted by Phillyfisher
Tucker's mom- Windy:

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=146944

Bistro is a knockout

Isn't he? Admittedly, this is really the first time I looked at the pictures of the dogs in Tucker's pedigree- when we were considering our breeder, I was so focused at looking at the health clearances, I did not really even look at the pictures! Rush Hill has some beautiful dogs...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.