Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rufus' Mom aka Linda
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Rufus' First Birthday so this is our last post in the puppy section. Our adorable little puppy has grown into a handsome young boy and I have no idea where the time went! This dog is the love of my life (don't tell my husband and three sons that!). I am honoured to have shared his first year with him and he will continue to be the center of my world as he matures and we grow old together.

That's 8 week old Rufus and the others are him on his birthday hike this morning.

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
What a good looking boy he grew up to be. Sorry to see Rufus move on to the big dog section.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
He's gorgeous.....I'm down to my last few weeks in the puppy section with my baby Austin......

That's okay...my boys are the loves of my life too...but hubby knows that and know he's 4th on the priority list!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday you handsome fella and welcome to the big boy club now.

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday handsome boy! Looks like he had a great day. I can totally relate when you say he's the love of your life:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I love the photo of him running, with his ears flying back. He's got the biggest smile on his face...too cute! Happy Birthday, Rufus!

·
Mom to Trooper
148 Posts
Happy Birthday Rufus. I just had to say that picture of you kissing him is the BEST!! Brought a tear to my eye. That dog is loved....just like my own. He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts