Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a freak accident. Roxy came running in with the take out chinese food box. i grabbed it, and somehow the metal wire holder on the box dug into my finger, didnt realize it, as i tried to pull the box out of her mouth, the metal hook pulled down and was stuck in my finger ripping the skin. blood and more blood. it HURTS. what are the odds that this would happen? D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh Denise. That sounds like it really hurts. Do you need to go to the doctor to have him look at it just to be safe. I bet Roxy does feel bad, they always can sense when they really messed up.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
So Denise did you get any sleep with your finger hurting? I hope it doesnt get infected. The jagged ones always seem to.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Aw man, you're making me cringe and wince!!!!!!
Are you up to date on your tetanus shot?
Soaking it in warm epsom salts will help with the soreness.
I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my finger hurts like hell and is swollen, i barely can bend it. never realized how much i use my index finger until now. and of course i'm right handed and its my right index finger. have to work tomm night, that should be a challenge. and yes my tetanus shot is past due:doh:

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Have the docs take a look at it. The one good thing about the time I nearly took off my baby finger is that I felt nothing! Typing the word astrophysics was hard when I went to type the letter p. The word Astronomy was a piece of cake!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have the docs take a look at it. The one good thing about the time I nearly took off my baby finger is that I felt nothing! Typing the word astrophysics was hard when I went to type the letter p.
The word Astronomy was a piece of cake![/QUOT

just hope i dont have to start any IV's tomm night or draw blood. cant use my index finger, hurts too bad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.