Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't know how I got here. All I know is I was taking a nap in the car, then Jim and Paola got the bikes, and we got there. This wass something I had never seen, heard, or smelled before. It was big, there was noisy water, weird birds, and a soft kind of dirt.

The water was playing games with me, trying to get me, but I was quick and not scared at all, well just a little bit at first. I even tried drinking the water: NOT GOOD AT ALL.

There were white birds, I had not seen any like that before. I could smell them everywhere and I know I could catch them if I really wanted to.

The best thing of all was the dirt. It was the best dirt ever for digging. In no time at all I dug the biggest hole. I stuck my nose all the way down that hole, that was some real digging. I dug so deep Jim couldn't find his feet anymore. They were covered up by the dirt I had flying out that hole.

I got the birds all scared of me, I faced up to the roaring water, it is not going to get me, and I could dig a hole to China if I wanted! I RULE THE BEACH!

http://www.roxythegoldenretriever.blogspot.com/

Stories and pictures of Roxy told from her perspective. We just love her!

Attachments

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Good for Roxy for keeping that monster ocean under control! I'll bet you have some snow photos after yesterday's storm.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love watching them dig at the beach. Especially when the hole starts filling with water. Way to go Roxy, telling that beach who is boss and scaring those birds.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Welcome Roxy! Sounds like you had a great time at the beach.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts