Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You dont even know its there, but I just felt it. Going to make an appt with your Vet. We got things to do, NOLA in a few weeks! baby girl let it be a lipoma!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Denise,

I cant believe I missed this thread. You need to send me a post on fb about Miss Roxy.

Hopefully this will just be a sebecious (sp) cyst and Roxy will get to take her regular trip to the big easy. And have a beignet for me or a couple of them. I love that town. My thoughts and prayers will be with you until get the results from the vet. Give her a big kiss from me and the boys.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lump was a lipoma thank goodness!! But 10 minutes after we got home from the vet, I found a pencil eraser sized lump on her knee. Why couldnt I have found this before we went to the vet? Guess big girl will be going back to the vet this week!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Denise,

I cant believe I missed this thread. You need to send me a post on fb about Miss Roxy.

Hopefully this will just be a sebecious (sp) cyst and Roxy will get to take her regular trip to the big easy. And have a beignet for me or a couple of them. I love that town. My thoughts and prayers will be with you until get the results from the vet. Give her a big kiss from me and the boys.
Carol, Rox and I will have a dozen or two for you!! Nothing better than fried dough and sugar with my sugar bear :) Should I have a Hurricane for you too? LOL:bowl::bowl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts