Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
That is too cute! Is that flash going off too from someone taking pictures! He is like a little movie star! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Bama is that same way but his is when he needs to go poop. He goes round and round and then stops. Winchester is such a cutie, I just love him. Looking at him, kind of makes me think that is what Pawley looked like as a puppy.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Yes something was in the water when our pups were born this spring. Scout does this as well and we call them "Cat" moments. He has a cat pounce as well and kneeds his blanket before he sleeps on it.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes something was in the water when our pups were born this spring. Scout does this as well and we call them "Cat" moments. He has a cat pounce as well and kneeds his blanket before he sleeps on it.
I would love to see Scout kneeding his blanket. That sounds so funny!

Bama is that same way but his is when he needs to go poop. He goes round and round and then stops. Winchester is such a cutie, I just love him. Looking at him, kind of makes me think that is what Pawley looked like as a puppy.
What? You don't want to post that video? LOL Our other dog, Jake, does this same thing. He also barks like he's encouraging himself or something. It's pretty funny. If he's out in our yard or in the woods he'll try and find a short tree to poop on. It's disgusting and just strange.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That was too funny. I bet you he just went down because he was dizzy, not really because he was satisfied with the position. He got me dizzy just looking at him lol!

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
It takes a lot of work to get that bed juuuussstt right! This whole ritual fascinates me, and I get a charge out of watching them. They all seem to have their own little quirks while doing this.

Your boy Winchester.... he is such a cutie!:)

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is too cute! Is that flash going off too from someone taking pictures! He is like a little movie star! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
I had to go watch it again because I was the only one up taking this. The flashes are from the TV. I was watching Dancing With the Stars. :)

That was too funny. I bet you he just went down because he was dizzy, not really because he was satisfied with the position. He got me dizzy just looking at him lol!
This was pretty tame compared to other times he does this. He went on and on for about 4 minutes one time. This video is only 40 seconds long. Can you imagine going around in circles for four minutes?

Ah, I truly love puppies! Winchester is just ADORABLE! Was he making cute little grunting/whiny noises?
Yes, that's my favorite part! It's so cute.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Honey does the same and wines until she finds a right place Too funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts