Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We spend a lot of our play time in the woods or at the lake so we don't get to the beach very often. But... my sister has an off-season beach rental in NH this fall, so we went to visit. The light was just gorgeous this afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could get better close ups of him, but they always end up looking like this:

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Stunning pictures. That late afternoon sun makes the beach look like a mirror. Makes for double the Rookie. How can you go wrong with that?

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Gorgeous pictures!!! I love the reflection off of the sand - what camera do you use?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing special about the camera... we just happened to be there at that magic time of day when the light was perfect.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Those are wonderful! I'm with ACC, the close up trotting one is stunning!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Rookie makes a very handsome model in a lovely setting. Your photos are wonderful!

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
I love the ones where his image is captured in the water too. Great shots and a beautiful subject.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
The sand is like glass, these are perfect. He reminds me of my Noah...the I gota itch it typical golden.

Beautiful color.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Stunning pictures, the colors really are beautiful. I am with the others who like the trotting picture!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Fantastic pictures. Rookie looks wonderful.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Truely gorgeous photos!! Bet Rookie had the time of his life running up and down in the surf! Wish we had beaches like that anywhere around here lol!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts