Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ripley and Ned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!
I've been absent here for quite a while as I have been busy with work. That being said, I am super excited to say that I am getting another Golden puppy this coming winter! I am very excited, and have been interested in getting a dog from this breeder for many years. There are two possible litters. The k9 data for the breeding's are attached below!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hi everyone!
I've been absent here for quite a while as I have been busy with work. That being said, I am super excited to say that I am getting another Golden puppy this coming winter from Zaniri in Surrey B.C! I am very excited, and have been interested in getting a dog from this breeder for many years. There are two possible litters. The k9 data for the breeding's are attached below!
I am also getting a puppy from one of these 2 litters. Probably the Lucy litter. We might have siblings!! I have also been interested in getting a puppy from this breeder for a number of years :)

·
Ripley and Ned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am also getting a puppy from one of these 2 litters. Probably the Lucy litter. We might have siblings!! I have also been interested in getting a puppy from this breeder for a number of years :)
What a coincidence! I'm still insure which litter my puppy will be from, but I am super excited either way! They have such lovely dogs, i'm sure the puppies from both litters will be fantastic! :) Great to "meet" a potential dog relative! :)

Reactions: 3Pebs3

·
Ripley and Ned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! Do you have any idea which litter you will be getting a puppy from now?
At this point, it looks like I will be getting a Fiz x Chester puppy. :)

·
Kristy
10,013 Posts
Awww. We probably won't have siblings, but, I'm excited for you!
I hope you will also start a puppy thread - I love seeing the breedings that Zaniri tries and it will be so much fun to see how these puppies grow. I'm a huge fan of breeders who work hard to keep their Goldens as the whole package, not so devoted to one sport that they lose sight of the whole dog. You must be so excited!!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I hope you will also start a puppy thread - I love seeing the breedings that Zaniri tries and it will be so much fun to see how these puppies grow. I'm a huge fan of breeders who work hard to keep their Goldens as the whole package, not so devoted to one sport that they lose sight of the whole dog. You must be so excited!!
Our little Summit was born today! We are beyond excited! I do most of my dog posts on Instagram now. But, I will think about starting a thread for her. I still love looking back on Rundle's thread years later.

·
Ripley and Ned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our little Summit was born today! We are beyond excited! I do most of my dog posts on Instagram now. But, I will think about starting a thread for her. I still love looking back on Rundle's thread years later.
I heard that! So exciting! Congratulations!

·
Ripley and Ned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please promise you will start a thread for him and post tons of photos!!! I think I may have puppy envy!!! What a super looking breeding :)
I will for sure! They are at a very photogenic age right now too. They are so sweet :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts