Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have read the book "Until Tuesday" and/or know of Tuesday, he has finally succumbed to cancer. I know Luis met him at the Rainbow Bridge with a big grin and hug.

ECADServiceDogs

ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities
· 1 hr ·

Tuesday UPDATE: With a heavy heart, I send you the news that Tuesday met Luis at the " Rainbow Bridge" last night at approximately 10:00 pm. Gordon expresses that his passing was sad for him, but a joyful reunion for Tuesday. Tuesday passed peacefully in Gordon's arms lying on his bed.

“We were blessed with Tuesday helping Luis to have a productive life for 8 years. And then, to his final moments, Tuesday helped Gordon cope with the effects of his terminal illness by being always at his side,” Dale Picard said. “To have watched Tuesday at work, was like watching God at work.”

Tuesday has touched so many lives and in this moment of grieving, we hope that you will find solace in knowing that Tuesday's legacy will live on with each of you."

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
For those that have read the book "Until Tuesday" and/or know of Tuesday, he has finally succumbed to cancer. I know Luis met him at the Rainbow Bridge with a big grin and hug.

ECADServiceDogs

ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities
· 1 hr ·

Tuesday UPDATE: With a heavy heart, I send you the news that Tuesday met Luis at the " Rainbow Bridge" last night at approximately 10:00 pm. Gordon expresses that his passing was sad for him, but a joyful reunion for Tuesday. Tuesday passed peacefully in Gordon's arms lying on his bed.

“We were blessed with Tuesday helping Luis to have a productive life for 8 years. And then, to his final moments, Tuesday helped Gordon cope with the effects of his terminal illness by being always at his side,” Dale Picard said. “To have watched Tuesday at work, was like watching God at work.”

Tuesday has touched so many lives and in this moment of grieving, we hope that you will find solace in knowing that Tuesday's legacy will live on with each of you."

I have read Tuesday's and Luis story, I didn't know that Luis had passed away, and although very saddened that Tuesday has gone to the bridge I am sure that there was one heck of a reunion.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,528 Posts
Rest in peace sweet Tuesday, job well done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts