Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Such a handsome boy. We understand your loss. I am so sorry.

·
Super Moderator
2,926 Posts
What a sweet and soulful face. I am so very sad for you and your family.

·
5,133 Posts
It's so sad when we lose our fur buddies. I was sorry to read about Owen. He looked very sweet.

·
Registered
17,611 Posts
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious Owen. Would you like me to add him to The Rainbow Bridge List?.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks like a fine pup, he lead a long and happy life, that shows in his face! The pain of his loss in time will lessen, then you will slowly move to remembering all the fine times you had with this guy! The memories will never leave you!

I am very sorry for your loss, it is the price we all pay for having such loving creatures in our lives...it is a very high price, but they are so very worth it!

·
Registered
530 Posts
He lived a full life and was obviously loved! Unfortunately, the price we all pay for having these wonderful creatures is that we have to lose them, and work through the associated pain from the loss or our best friend.

In time you will start to work through the loss and begin to focus on all the great memories you have of this pup. Those will never leave you, and as such, your dog is not really gone, he is alive in your mind forever!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts