Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Priska crossed the Rainbow Bridge,with a splash!.

She came for a walk,said good-bye to her friends and swam a bit,but you could see,she was pushing herself!.

I took some pictures and tried to make this last day,as confortable as possible,for her!.

Priska,you are my baby and this house is so empty,now!.

As for yr brother, he looks lost,without you!.

I don't now what to do with yr bed,yr toys,etc...

I love you and already,miss you,so much!.

These are the last pictures of Priska:

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Priska had a day of joy,sorry she had to leave you, I hope as time passes by and the pain and emptiness subsides, you can smile as you remember her life and happy days.So glad she had a wonderful day before she passed over to the Rainbow bridge.Hugs to her brother and sincere condolences to you.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
So sorry for your loss. Remember the good life she had and how blessed you were to share it. RIP beautiful Priska.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. Priska was well loved and very happy right to the end.
Miss Me But Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little--but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me--but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart
Go to the friends we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.
Miss Me--But Let me Go!

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss of Priska. Say goodbye is so heart-aching, and I bet youre missing her terribly this morning.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I am so so sorry for you. Run free sweet Priska.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear you had to say Goodbye to Priska, I know it's one of the hardest decisions we ever have to make, but we do it out of love.

RIP Priska

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
I am very, very sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. May your memories of Priska comfort you - always and forever in your hearts.
R.I.P. Sweet Priska

~Jackie

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
My heart sank when I saw this thread... I am so very sorry for your loss of your big lovable girl!! What an amazing spirit, right up to the end! I'm so happy that she was able to enjoy her last day with you... that's just amazing to me. I'm sure she misses you too... and will watch over you and her brother from the bridge.

Big huge hugs for you today, and in the days ahead!!!!!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Laurie I am so sorry about Priska. I know you had to make a difficult decision. She will run free without the pain at the bridge.
RIP Priska

·
Administrator
16,477 Posts
I am so sorry this day had to come for your family and Priska. Those are great pictures of her last day here and it shows the good time she had. You gave her everything she could have ever wanted or needed.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts