Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Carol
478 Posts
Awe such a pretty girl! This is a beautiful tribute to Katie. She seemed to have the golden love for life :) The music is fitting too. So sorry she is gone - cherish the memories.
Carol

Reactions: flykelley

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
That was a beautiful tribute to your sweet girl... I loved seeing her progress through the years and seeing her develop a sugar face. RIP sweet girl.

That was also a beautiful frame with all the pictures of her.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
That was very beautiful and certainly touched ny heart.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
It's still hurts, isn't it? The video brought tears to my eyes, such a beautiful girl your Katie was.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing this video. She is absolutely precious. I am sorry for your loss. Run free, play hard and have fun at the Bridge, Katie.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
That is a great video tribute. I adore the song, so appropriate. I am sorry for you loss. She was a gorgeous girl!

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's still hurts, isn't it? The video brought tears to my eyes, such a beautiful girl your Katie was.
Yea it still hurts, not as bad as it did on Oct 24th, still get tears once in a while. Lots of tear to get me through making the video. On the plus side she is still making me smile at time's. The bad times aren't as much as they were, the smiling is much more now. Oh what I would give to spend one more day with my girl.

Mike

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
What a beautiful tribute to your girl. Thank you for sharing.

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK ... you made me cry.
Didn't mean to make you cry, I have done enough of that. She was a very special girl, but the more I watch the video the more I smile. Im just glad I was able to have her for nine years. Lots of smiles and great memories over the time we had with each other. Miss you Katie and know Dad loves you.

Mike

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Katie

What a wonderful video and I love that song!
Was thinking of my girl Smooch, who is also at the Rainbow Bridge, while I was watching it!

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
What a beautiful tribute. I love the photos of her rolling on her back waiting for some belly rubs! And that sugar face........wow, what a sweetie!

Thanks for sharing her life with us--she was a very lucky girl!

Wishing you many more 'good memories'...

Scott J.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i am so sorry for your loss, thanks for sharing the video about Katie. The video brought tears to my eyes, reminds me about my 3 golden before

1 - 20 of 28 Posts