Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
So sorry to hear. Condolences to his family.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Capt. Jack

What a kind man Capt. Jack was! I am SO SAD to heart his.
Huge condolences to his dear family!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I am stunned as well as saddened. I have never lost a human friend on this forum before. Capt.Jack was one of the first people to become my "friend" on this forum. He was a deeply religious man. May he rest in peace.

Deb
(NewfieMom)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thank you for the information. I only knew Jimmy through the private messages we exchanged but we never had a chance to meet in person.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?

I know Jimmy believes this, and so do I.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,451 Posts
I am so shocked and sad to see this. I didn't know Capt Jack in person, of course, but it still feels like losing a friend. My condolences to his family. Thank you for letting us know, and attaching the obituary. How very sad. He was so young.

·
Registered
450 Posts
So sorry to hear this! Sending prayers for his family & friends!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I also am sorry to read of the passing of Capt Jack. Just reading his posts told you he was a kind man of deep faith who loved his family and dogs. I especially recall how proud he was of his daughter. RIP Capt. Jack.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Prayers for the family. Capt Jack always had a kind, caring and helpful word for all of us here on the forum. Through his words here we know that he was a man that loved his family very much. May he rest in peace. Barb, Andie Grace, Jack and Sweetie may you find some comfort in knowing the love he had for all of you.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts