Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have much information but we are getting word that our board member Capt Jack had passed away this past weekend. He was a family man who loved his Goldens and was here to help out as a Mod for a short time as well as assisting with the GRF Pinterest account.

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
RIP Cap'n Jack. He was so helpful when my father passed. I've gone back to look at his post on more than one occasion.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
I am shocked and saddened to hear this. Jimmy was a lovely, kind, family man who always made me smile. My heart goes out to his wife and Daughter at this very sad time.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,826 Posts
I never met Jimmy (Capt. Jack) in person, but I considered him a friend. I had always wanted to make a trip up to the OBX to meet him in person, but never got it done. I talked to him often here on the board.

He was so very proud of his daughter Andie Grace, he just posted a thread about her last week and his wife Barb was having eye surgery, he recently asked for prayers for her. I helped him find Sweetie, I know she was very special to him as was Jack. I know they are missing him as much as his family and friends are.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends, may God comfort them all in their time of need.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
So very sorry to see this news. Know him only from his posts here but he seemed a good man, so dedicated to his family and dogs. Wishing peace and comfort to his family.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm so sorry to read this. I've read many posts of his while researching this forum and found them so helpful. Much love and light to his loved ones...rest in peace, Capt Jack.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
So sad to read this news. Prayers for his family.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
I can not believe I am reading about Capt Jack passing. Such a great loss for his family, his young daughter that he was so proud of, his wife who just had eye surgery and his dogs he loved so dearly. He was posting on the forum just a week ago. He was nice man and only had nice words to say to everyone on the forum. I guess none of us doesn't know when is his/her end of the road trip on this side.

Rest in peace my dear friend, you will be missed greatly.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts