Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kibble Nibble and Click-Stick arrived from Amazon (3 days late, but nevertheless) coincidentally on Riley's 8 week birthday, so it became her present! lol I gave the KN to her this morning and she batted it around a bit and got some kibble from it, but this evening she seemed to get the point. There was a bit of growling and barking at it for withholding her goodies! But, all in all, I think it's a success and her meals will be coming from this device.

My other pups seemed to like it as well, they hung around whilst she fed on it, snatching up the bits she missed.

Here's a video of some of the action!

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Hooray for enrichment toys! I love the Kibble Nibble. It's so much quieter than the Buster Cube!

Cute little pup you have there! :)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
nice to see this toy in use....it is sooo quiet! Pup is quite a cutie!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
We use that for Izzy's food as well. Have been using it for about 4 months now and she can really bat that thing around.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riley has really gotten the hang of hers...I think I'm gonna put some chunky carrots in with her kibble to give her a bit more challenge! What I think is really cute is how our other tiny dogs stand around her waiting for missed bits of kibble. It's almost like a team effort! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts