Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any pics of Riley since I joined...and thought now would be a good time!

The first one is the moment that we presented Riley (@ 7.5wks) to our son (4yrs) for his birthday. The last pic is Riley just today...I love how he tilts his head when you talk to him!

Enjoy...he is a cutie, if I do say so myself! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
Those are great pictures! Your son had one good birthday! I LOVE the picture of Riley laying down....third picture!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Pics

YOur pics are JUST WONDERFUL!

Your son is so cute and RILEY is just pawsome and adorable!!

Love his paws!! Very Fluffy boy!!!!!!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh my gosh look at all that fur! He is a very handsome boy. So big! I bet your boy and Riley are best of buds!

·
Didge's Mommy!
1,144 Posts
He is beautiful!!! Your son looks smitten and properly so!!!!

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
Great pics. Just gorgeous!!!!

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
Great pictures what a cute pair

·
Retired bum..........
1,105 Posts
Very nice pics! Pups are such a great life teaching tool for kids, grown ups too. Love the water pictures. My golden wouldn't swim at that age. Funny.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What a doll!!! ( Both of them). What a wonderful gift..... your son and pup growing up together. Nothing better.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love the picture with your son's big smile with Riley on his lap. So sweet. Riley is just gorgeous and looks like he could be my foster puppy's big brother.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Riley

I JUST love the picture of Riley laying on the ceramic floor with his back legs pointing out!He must be double-jointed!!!

Is it possible for a dog to be double jointed?
My Smooch can do that, too!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts