Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received our beloved Rhett's Memorial last week and it's now at his final resting place. I've also added this photo as a part of his memorial webpage at Rhett Arzuagas Memorial Page - Our Baby Dog and my Little Buddy

We want to express our appreciation to Buddy's Mom forever for the use of her signature quote of Patricia McConnell to be a permanent part of his memorial. Thank you so very much and also thank you to Patricia McConnell for such a heartfelt moving quotation.

We miss you forever Baby Dog. You're always in our hearts.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm sitting here in a puddle! I don't think that I've ever seen a marker like that before! It's beautiful. I was crying as I was looking through his pictures on his memorial page. Just love the video -particularly the bang. Rhett was such a beautiful boy! You can just see his love for you written in his smiles throughout his life. It's just so hard when they are gone! So very sorry for your loss. Can tell what a wonderful life you gave that handsome boy.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
The marker is beautiful, and your memorial page is a wonderful tribute to your Rhett. So many of our golden furbabies have left us this year...

·
Carol
478 Posts
That is just beautiful! I love the video - Rhett looks so happy doing all of his tricks! I am sure he was a wonderful family member and that you will miss him tremendously. RIP dear boy.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
What a beautiful memorial! I visited your site and Rhett was clearly a wonderful boy who was loved. I'm sorry he passed from that awful disease - our Simon had it too. Thanks for sharing Rhett's life with all of us!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
That is the most beautiful marker I've ever seen. All these things you shared with us, his story, photos, video are truly remarkable tribute and showing how close to your heart Rhett is.
There is a time of happiness and time of sorrow. They are both equally valuable as they are based on love. If you do not feel love you cant feel happiness. If you lose someone you love, for awhile sadness shadows the happiness. We hope, as a cloud sadness will move away and happy memories will take over.
My signature quote of Patricia McConnell describes what we feel in our hearts. There is something beautiful in those words and the way she put them together, love and pain but pride and hope to last forever.
So many tears I cried reading beautiful stories in this section and almost every single one has its power to bring me to tears over and over again.
Hugs to you and your family at this difficult time.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
This is so truth and also apply to me and My Bentley...

- We have grown very fond of him and he has since trained us well -

love the webpage, love the beautiful pictures, love the photobook, love the memorial plaque...

Hugs to your family and you.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
That is truly beautiful and a fitting tribute to your special boy

Reactions: wd9t

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Your memorial is so beautiful. He truly was a special boy.

Reactions: wd9t
1 - 20 of 25 Posts