Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was my beloved Rhett just a couple of weeks before we adopted him at the age 7. The previous owners decided that having 2 dogs was too much for them to handle and was about to give him up to a Rescue group when we agreed to take him. They made this video to show how us well trained he was.

Rhett - Our Baby Dog and my Little Buddy

I'm thankful every day that we made the decision to take him into our family and was able to love him for his last 7 1/2 years. He entered into rest at the age of 14 yrs and 4 months and just recently passed due to hemangiosarcoma. He was a very loving family member to us and we miss him dearly every single day.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
What a wonderful boy! The love shows through in this video. Sleep softly sweet boy, I am sorry for your loss.

Reactions: wd9t

·
Registered
164 Posts
So sorry for your loss, its hard to loose our babies, Rhett looked like a very well behaved boy, he was very lucky to have you take him in...

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This was my beloved Rhett just a couple of weeks before we adopted him at the age 7. The previous owners decided that having 2 dogs was too much for them to handle and was about to give him up to a Rescue group when we agreed to take him. They made this video to show how us well trained he was.

Rhett - Our Baby Dog and my Little Buddy

I'm thankful every day that we made the decision to take him into our family and was able to love him for his last 7 1/2 years. He entered into rest at the age of 14 yrs and 4 months and just recently passed due to hemangiosarcoma. He was a very loving family member to us and we miss him dearly every single day.

I'm not familiar with how to embed Rhett's video to appear on the original posting thread and could no longer edit the original post. I see the original posted link works though, however here's the direct Youtube video link in case there's problems viewing:

http://youtu.be/3euxRKJoThI

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts