Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have never met our Rhett, he was our first Golden, an amazing dog, and a very well loved member of our family. We privately adopted him in February 2005 at the age of 7 and he gave us another 7 years of wonderful memories until his passing at age 14 1/2. Today is the 3rd anniversary since our boy had to leave us. I had made a tribute video of his life at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0VFqSRfXzeNSzFMYnlrZ2FpNEU/view?usp=sharing which you can also view from the link on his Memorial Page below his picture at Rhett Arzuagas Memorial Page - Our Baby Dog and my Little Buddy. The video highlights his life from a pup with his previous owners all the way up until his last days with our family. He is sadly missed every day.

·
Super Moderator Leader
50,241 Posts
Beautiful tribute to Rhett.

He was such a special boy and had a very good long life with you and your family.

My thoughts are with you on this day.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Because of you talking of him I feel like I met Rhett. I know he is missed every day, like my Buddy he was one of the kind. Sending you hugs on this sad anniversary day.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Wd

WD

It's hard to believe three years have gone by since you lost Rhett, but it may feel longer for you. I lost my Snobear and Smooch in 2010 and that seems inconceivable to me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts