Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Pudden and her Mama were happily reunited on Saturday afternoon. Then on Sunday we went on a happy romp in the mountains. Mama had sat on her butt in airplanes for 3 days and the Pudden had to work off those 2.5 dinners-before-noon she snatched at the neighbor's place.

Mama also brought some nice soft snuggle fabric from the big store in Anchorage and quickly sewed a new doggie bed cover for her Pudden. See pics :)

Also, watch our YOU TUBE vids in the video forum!

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful view in the first picture.......she's looks stunning!!

She looks very comfy in her newly covered doggy bed...bet she was very happy to see you!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
That is some seriously beautiful scenery, gorgeous Pudden and one heck of a nice looking bed for her! It looks nice and comfy and it seems like the Pudden really approves.

she probably wore off the 2.5 dinners doing jumping jacks at DN's door while you were gone.

I am glad you are home with the Pudden. I know it makes you both very happy.

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
I'm happy to hear you are home with the Pudden. I bet you got a welcome just like those returning soldier videos. It looks like she is pleased with her new bed cover, too.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I want to know what Puddens reaction was when you got home ,let hear the story.Please!

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to know what Puddens reaction was when you got home ,let hear the story.Please!
the neighbor brought the Pud half way up the trail as Mama was walking down. The Pud jumped up and left a big sloppy kiss on Mama's camera lens and then wrapped her leash around Mama's sled and knocked everything over, and then jumped some more and then dug a quick but impressive hole in the snow, and then pulled her Mama around the lake at warp speed on Mama's little sled, because she was so excited she had to burn off some steam.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Wow Miss "C" I do agree that first picture is absolutely beautiful!!

Glad you made it home safely to see the Pudden Doggy:). She is lucky Mama is so talented and can sew up a wonderful bed like that.

Nice you two are back together:)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
the neighbor brought the Pud half way up the trail as Mama was walking down. The Pud jumped up and left a big sloppy kiss on Mama's camera lens and then wrapped her leash around Mama's sled and knocked everything over, and then jumped some more and then dug a quick but impressive hole in the snow, and then pulled her Mama around the lake at warp speed on Mama's little sled, because she was so excited she had to burn off some steam.
ohh,i can really visualize this.Happy girl and happy mama.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Oh we are leaving the bumpasses at Camp Bow Wow for 10 days in January when we go to Costa Rica, I'm sure they will think we abandonded them. At least they have each other. :(

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Lovely reunion tale, and the videos were hysterical. My guess is you really did burn out the butt on your pants:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great pictures. I love the first one of Pudden overlooking the beautiful view. And her new dog bed cover passes the Pudden test. Loved all the videos.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
gorgeous scenery but Pudden makes the picture complete doesnt she
as for her new bed cover I can tell by Pudden's contented face that she aproves

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Love the photo's and the bed sure looks comforable :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Now that sounds more like a Pudden Welcome - glad that you two are reunited, and your girl looks very comfy on her new bed :bowl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts