Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
616 Posts
She wandered into Hartt Transportation on the Bomarc Rd, Bangor, Maine yesterday afternoon. Has a collar, but no tags. Very friendly and well behaved. If you know this dog, please call the Bangor Humane Society at 693 Mt. Hope Avenue, Bangor, ME 04401 Phone: 207.942.8902.

They will hold her for 7 days before putting her up for adoption.

Hope the link works.

Facebook

Attachments

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
She is really cute!!

Did anyone put that she was found in the paper, or advertise anywhere? I have heard of way too many dogs being adopted out, or put down before their owners were able to find them:(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just saw this and got a lump in my throat -- that's not really near me, but close enough that if the dog hadn't been claimed I might have to start convincing DH that we really could manage two. Phew for the happy ending.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
beautiful

So very glad that she found her family!! What a beauty!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just saw this and got a lump in my throat -- that's not really near me, but close enough that if the dog hadn't been claimed I might have to start convincing DH that we really could manage two. Phew for the happy ending.
Hi Evie~

It would have been a race!! I started putting my jacket on before reading she had been found. I've been looking for a red golden in Maine for some time now. Glad this one found her way home!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts