Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

NAME: Wylie
ANIMAL ID: 9422920
BREED: golden retriever
SEX: neutered male
EST. AGE: 8 yrs
EST. WEIGHT: 50 lbs
HEALTH: appears healthy
TEMPERAMENT: friendly
ADDITIONAL INFO: owner surrendered due to “can’t afford”
RESCUE PULL FEE: $40
AVAILABLE DATE: now
UPDATE: will be PTS 1/11

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not positive, I just know it's in Greenville. I have to wait until I get home at lunch to check my email.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sure I emailed Midlands, but it was late last night and I was really tired. I only know that I emailed three SC rescues. I haven't heard back from any of them.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think I emailed Midlands, so I just did.

Here is the text at the beginning of the email:

If you cannot see the pictures, please, go to:
www.Noahs-Arks.net and click on the Greenville tab.
Please email us at [email protected]
We may have transport available—just ask
When you reply to confirm dogs, please include in your email what rescue you are with. This saves us a lot of time because we currently work with a TON of rescues. Thanks for making it easier for us!
Beginning November 1, we will no longer be billing for pull fees. Pull fees must be paid at the time of confirming the animal, and at the absolute latest, when the animal is picked up from our shelter. Any animal that has not been paid for will NOT be released. There will be no exceptions. Thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I haven't had a lot of luck with Foothills responding previously. Maybe they will.
the ladies at Midlands don't check their e-mail very often; a phone call would be better.

Mary B. Williams
803-735-0599 (evenings)

I can later this evening if no one else gets in touch with Mary or Barbara. I have Barbara's phone number somewhere in my mess and will find it.

He looks enough like a full golden that I believe they will take him if they have a foster home available.

I don't believe Noah's Ark is a high kill shelter, but I would have to check. He needs a home regardless.

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
I haven't had a lot of luck with Foothills responding previously. Maybe they will.
the ladies at Midlands don't check their e-mail very often; a phone call would be better.

Mary B. Williams
803-735-0599 (evenings)

I can later this evening if no one else gets in touch with Mary or Barbara. I have Barbara's phone number somewhere in my mess and will find it.

He looks enough like a full golden that I believe they will take him if they have a foster home available.

I don't believe Noah's Ark is a high kill shelter, but I would have to check. He needs a home regardless.
You go girl! You have the biggest heart!

·
Super Moderator Leader
50,300 Posts
CFGRR received an email from Lexie the Intake Coordinator from AGA-she emailed all the GR Rescues in NC and SC. I'm sure on the groups will come through for him.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I emailed Barb, but haven't heard back from her as of yet. Barb is a foster with Midlands and a member here. She's really good at getting back to me.

I have both of their numbers if you need them Teresa! I see you have Mary's. I owe her a call. Ugh! I contacted both of them via Facebook just now, too.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks Kim for letting me know. Yes I am sure Mary will take this boy since he is a full blooded golden retriever. I will call her now on him and then get back to either Kim or this thread....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yes I just talked to Mary and she said that she will take him. She will call or e-mail you Teresa either tonight or in the morning about pulling him for us (Thank you so much;)). Thanks so much for letting us know :)

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
Yes I just talked to Mary and she said that she will take him. She will call or e-mail you Teresa either tonight or in the morning about pulling him for us (Thank you so much;)). Thanks so much for letting us know :)
Thank you Barb, Mary, Teresa, & Kim and everyone else. Now lets get him pulled.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts