Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GRF has done again !! I just heard that hbeach (Ken)is on his way home with him now. Thank you so much Karen for bringing him to my attention, good job. Thank you so much to Michelle and Nicole , who also helped out. Hopefully. we will have a post and pics from Ken soon.:crossfing

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
GRF has done again !! I just heard that hbeach (Ken)is on his way home with him now. Thank you so much Karen for bringing him to my attention, good job. Thank you so much to Michelle and Nicole , who also helped out. Hopefully. we will have a post and pics from Ken soon.:crossfing
Oh I am so happy to hear this!!! :) :) Can't wait to hear all about him and see some pictures.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
That's wonderful news! :banana: I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
WOW!! That's great news to start the New Year with!! Well done SM, Karen, Ken, Michelle and Nicole!!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Way to go! I am always glad for a happy ending! I hope we can see pictures of this pup!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts