Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

First time poster but long time lurker on this golden forum. Learned so much from other folks’ posts, so thanks everyone in advance for reading this!

Embarked on the puppy finding process a month back, and getting close to selecting one from Soundview (WA). The parents look great from my untrained eyes, but was looking if anyone has met these dogs in-person or know more about their lineage! Any insight on the lineage would be helpful, or if anyone has had the opportunity to interact with the parents in person.

Dam: Nina k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=774022
Sire: Chrome k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=866685
Sorry for the unfinished links - there is a spam filter for first timers!

As for Soundview themselves, I read on previous posts that their communication during the puppy process was great. I have experienced the same so far!

Best,
Andrew

·
Robin
283 Posts
Hey folks!

First time poster but long time lurker on this golden forum. Learned so much from other folks’ posts, so thanks everyone in advance for reading this!

Embarked on the puppy finding process a month back, and getting close to selecting one from Soundview (WA). The parents look great from my untrained eyes, but was looking if anyone has met these dogs in-person or know more about their lineage! Any insight on the lineage would be helpful, or if anyone has had the opportunity to interact with the parents in person.

Dam: Nina k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=774022
Sire: Chrome k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=866685
Sorry for the unfinished links - there is a spam filter for first timers!

As for Soundview themselves, I read on previous posts that their communication during the puppy process was great. I have experienced the same so far!

Best,
Andrew
Welcome! That looks like a nice pedigree. I don’t know the sire or dam personally, but a son (North) of the sire (Chrome) won winners dog at the GRCA National last October. I saw him there, and he was beautiful. Everyone thought he was so amazing, and we were glad to see him win. I think you’ll be getting a nice puppy if you go with this breeding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts