Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I notice it this morning too, annoying. The report button under every photo, signature and pita pata ticker really needs to go. Also the "this image has been resized" on pictures too. Thank you.

·
Esquire Golden Retrievers
4,051 Posts
Can someone in charge around here explain why this was necessary?

Edited to add: Oddly, there is one of my signature photos that doesn't have a report button. Huh.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
A message has been sent to the site administrator. Hopefully he can explain what has happened.

Actually, I see that it has been fixed.

·
Administrator
1,028 Posts
Hi,

It's a new feature we're testing out across our network of sites. It's to allow users to report images that are illegal and/or inappropriate for this site. I've removed the setting from effecting the signatures.

·
Kate
20,442 Posts
Hi,

It's a new feature we're testing out across our network of sites. It's to allow users to report images that are illegal and/or inappropriate for this site. I've removed the setting from effecting the signatures.
Thanksamundo!!!!!! :D It was annoying.

Pictures posted in comments - I can completely understand that and am OK with that.

@Golden Camper - they are in the process of upgrading photobucket, I think. In some ways they made it NICER. But certain things I do with photobucket right now (right click copy/paste my own images) aren't allowed. And I think instead of most recent images showing up on the first page of your albums, they now have everything in order by name or something?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts