Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new lens today... of course I had to try it out!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Glad you tried the new lens! Makes me smile to see a happy and healthy Remy!! Thanks for sharing...he's so handsome!!:)

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Isn't it just amazing how quickly they recover from Parvo? I have seen this time and time again, almost at death's door, then happy and well. Remy you are a miracle boy and look fantastic. Love that little face of his! What a doll

Your new lense is great, I sure need to get a new one for my camera.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Great pictures!Remy looks so ready to play and go wild..
For his fifth month,i wish him all the health in the world,so he never scares you like that again.:)

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Wow, Remy is a lean pup! And those ears!! Still a ton of growing to do!

·
Registered
110 Posts
He looks great! You would never guess that he was sick! He's a beautiful boy! Nice pics, thanks for sharing!!

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you, all! Yes, it is so amazing the comeback he has made from parvo. He is more energetic than he was before he got it and he's testing us a bit since all of the rules went out the window while he was sick! :) My new lens is a 50mm. It's a fixed length which makes it tricky for distant shots but boy, look at that bokeh! I love it! It's only about $115 and I recommend it TOTALLY. Luckily I've been taking photos of Remy since the moment he got in the car to come home with us so now he's kind of like "Oh boy, momma has the camera out again. Great. Alright, I'll pose. There. Done?" :D

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BTW, what camera and lens did you use?
I use a cannon rebel Xi and used a 50mm lens! It's a very affordable lens (about $115)... I love it!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thank you, all! Yes, it is so amazing the comeback he has made from parvo. He is more energetic than he was before he got it and he's testing us a bit since all of the rules went out the window while he was sick! :) My new lens is a 50mm. It's a fixed length which makes it tricky for distant shots but boy, look at that bokeh! I love it! It's only about $115 and I recommend it TOTALLY. Luckily I've been taking photos of Remy since the moment he got in the car to come home with us so now he's kind of like "Oh boy, momma has the camera out again. Great. Alright, I'll pose. There. Done?" :D

it's great to hear about a parvo survivor. my mom fostered two german sherpard puppies who had been abandoned, and they both had parvo.. for some reason the local vet there thought it was a good idea to then give them the vaccination for it and it ended up killing them both =( i had met them only once but it broke my heart.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts