Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Brag! I am so proud of my Remi girl. Even though we did not get into the ribbons, she made it to the FINAL 6 in open out of 40 bitches! 5th going around when the judge called out placements :-( So close to having a national ribbon.

I am so proud of her because she was the only one with a JH title. She has only been showing since May and then she only showed for 2 weeks, then the month of June and was off the month of July. She got back in the ring at the end of August where she received her 1st major :) One more major to go. Just have to work on her leaving her rear legs alone and stop turning them out. Then we can go get her SH (hopefully) and do some agilty!

Just thought I would post some pics that my friend Peggy took.

She is the one with the handler in the pink suit.

Attachments

Reactions: LibertyME

·
Premium Member
16,405 Posts
Remi is a proportionate, gorgeous girl. It is easy to see why she climbed so high. What a bright future. It is so meaningful that she also has a true working title. What a wonderful job you are doing with her!

Reactions: LibertyME

·
Premium Member
16,405 Posts
Who is the handler with the awesome suit?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who is the handler with the awesome suit?
lol...I know I loved it! She has the cutest little suits! Wednesday, she had on a black suit with those pink shoes. Janice Granda is her handler. Remi loves her and vice versea

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's beautiful! Congratulations! She looks really good with her handler...don't know if that matters.

Thank-you, I think so too. This is her 3rd handler. The first was not a permanent one. She did not shine with the last one although he is a top handler. These two have made a great team.

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
VERY pretty girl!

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
She is beautiful! Just beautiful!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Congratulations. She is beautiful...

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Congratulations to you and Miss Remi! She is a very cute girl! It's great to see the dogs with working titles shine in the breed ring too!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Jill beat me to the suit comment. The first thing I saw was that cute pink suit. Remi looks beautiful and a great coat to contrast with her handler. Does she turn her feet out when she is stacked? Are you handling her for her hunt titles?

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
congratulations, that's HUGE! She looks stunning as always. I'm sure that major can't be far behind.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jill beat me to the suit comment. The first thing I saw was that cute pink suit. Remi looks beautiful and a great coat to contrast with her handler. Does she turn her feet out when she is stacked? Are you handling her for her hunt titles?
Yes, she turns her left leg out when she is stacked. It is from lack of training :p:
I handle her for hunt training and test.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
That is awesome! Remi is a winner in my book. It is great to see that some are getting working titles along side the show ring titles. Way to Remi Girl yoiu are a stunner. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts