Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lost our beautiful boy on March 25, 2009. He was only 8 years old. We lost him to bloat...something we were not aware of. It came so suddenly. He was so full of life, love and was truly an amazing boy. He loved, no, was obsessed with playing ball. He didn't have a mean bone in his body and just loved everyone and everything. We were absolutely devasted over his loss and still find it hard to think of him yet without tearing up. His brother, Reno, now has 2 little brothers but I'm sure he will never forget his beloved brother!!!!! Thinking of you always Phoenix.....thank you so much for giving us 8 years of laughter, joy and love. We love and miss you so much....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of Phoenix. It's so hard when it's so sudden, and 8 is too young. He was a beautiful boy, and I'm glad that you had 8 years of loving and enjoying him and creating wonderful memories. I have no doubt he knew how loved he was and is.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Aww, Phoenix is beautiful! I am so sorry for your loss.

Abby had bloat and it started with some minor coughing. I still worry about what would have happened had I gone back to work instead of staying to check it out and rushing her to the vet. Many cases of bloat are just too far gone before they are caught, again, I am so sorry!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss :(. He sure was a handsome boy!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Phoenix

So very sorry for your loss of Phoenix-you know you will see him at the Rainbow Bridge.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Phoenix ( love his name) was a gorgeous boy. Hugs to you and to Phx at the bridge.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love this forum....nothing makes me happier than looking at the all of the smiling faces of the beautiful retriever puppies/dogs, as well as the all of the other breeds. Prior to having retrievers, I had a beautiful Samoyed named Dakota.....he passed at the age of 9. I was single at the time and he was truly my best friend.....I trust he and Phoenix are at the bridge together!!!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Phoenix looks like a handsome boy. So sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Phoenix was a gorgeous boy and that picture is just stunning. My Beau almost died from it and from then on the rest of his life, I worried about it happening again. It scared me even more than his seizures did. May your memories help your pain to be alittle less as time goes on.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
He's a beautiful boy and will live forever in your heart.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's doubly hard to lose them so fast and so young.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
So sorry for your loss - he is a very handsome boy

Run free and sleep softly Phoenix

1 - 15 of 15 Posts