Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an email we received from Mike's wife, Maureen....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello, This is Mike's wife, I needed to get in touch with his Golden Friends that he loved so much. Mike past away tonight at the hospital. He has been struggling with many health problems recently. The chemo was hard on him this time. He also had an infection. I can't believe he is gone. Jordan and Payton miss him and look for him since he has been in the hospital. My son and I want to put a memorial on his website in honor of him and his love of Goldens. I hope I can stay in touch with all of you. Thank you for caring and supporting him thru this difficult time. You all meant so much to him. I will write again it is late. Sincerely Maureen, Jordan, & Payton

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will remain in my prayers. We will be here if we can help you in any way.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
i'm so sorry to hear this, best wishes for his family and his fur kids

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
I am so sorry to read this news. My condolences to his family...both two and four footed.

Is there a link to his website? I can't find it on his profile page.

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Oh my heart is broken for your family. JPD was and is a special man with a heart full of love. I know that he is with hundreds of goldens. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I remember how much Mike loved those dogs. He will be sorely missed. May angel wings surround his family during this hard time.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
My deepest sympathy to the family (with and without tails). I am truly sorry for your loss. A prayer for strength and comfort has been said for you in North Carolina.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts