Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember When Jazz was Limpy/Gimpy?

Well I first tried the Triple Strength Joint Max soft chews and they seemed to work moderately.

After maybe 4 months, I switched to Best Pet Health Hip & Joint Plus from Costco.

There's 60 more tablets AND over $25.00 cheaper and WOW! My girl is spry and full of p!ss & vinegar again! You can still tell on some days she's slow to get up but she's no longer limping on those elbows like she use to, she's running around a LOT more outside and she's losing weight again just like she needs too! WOOHOO JAZZY!!!!!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Good News....

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
How much do they cost? I just got a Costco membership and I give my dogs glucosamine so I would love to give them those instead if I can afford them.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is wonderful news. I know Jules will have her thinner again in no time.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much do they cost? I just got a Costco membership and I give my dogs glucosamine so I would love to give them those instead if I can afford them.
If I recall correctly, it was just under $20 a jar. They are chewable and the dogs love them! I give 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Found in the pet food section at Costco.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I need to check it out also. I give gluc and chon. We don't have Costco here though.. maybe I can order on line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts