Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dog Lover for Life
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I forgot my password and Username, and my email address wasn't recognized so I thought I reregister.
So Bogart is my 4 year old Golden Retriever, ZsaZsa is my second dog. She is a 14 year old Australian cattle dog /mix.
We live in Colorado Springs, CO and love to go hiking and Rally Obedience and agility for fun. Bogart is my constant companion and Mr awesome. I love this dog. We also took the TDI test last year and visit the local Hospital once a week. Bogart takes everything in stride. He is social and friendly and easygoing which I contribute to all the training we both have under our belts. ZsaZsa doesn't hike much anymore, even though she loves strolls in the woods or our stomping ground at the local park. She is doing still pretty good for her age and keeps Bogart in line. She has me well trained and she can't do no wrong. She loves a warm soft bed and knows how to totaly relax. ZsaZsa gets her points across with her stares and notches LOL. Also she has her opinions about things and seldom changes those, hehehe.
Thank you for reading,
Elke, ZsaZsa and Bogart

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome back!! I too remember you.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Welcome back! I remember you and your pups!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Elke, are you getting the snow down there? Tomorrow should be a good day to play in the snow if you're a dog:) Nice to hear that your senior girl is still enjoying strolling and bossing everyone!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Back!!!!

·
Dog Lover for Life
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup we got some snow yesterday night. It was about 23 degrees with the windchill it was about 10 degrees colder. I waited until this afternoon to go for a walk with the dogs (ZsaZsa was hounding me LOL) We were out for a bout 30 min and the dogs had a ball with Bogart getting the Zoomies LOL.
Thanks for all the nice welcome.
Elke, ZsaZsa and Bogart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts