Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
News:

Welcome to GoldenRetrieverForum.com, recently opened new website for Golder Retriever enthusiasts.

To encourage our visitors to become a part of our new community, all register members with over 10 posted messages will play for a chance to win $500 dog gift pack (books, treats, gift certificates, etc.).

Click here to
Become a Member!

Once the forum gets over 5000 posts, we will randomly select 3 people and all members will vote in a poll to select a winner.

Donations to our gift pack are always welcome: CLICK HERE TO DONATE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Walia, let me tell you, all the odd coinsidences I've seen in my long life, lead me to strongly believe, that you won't be the one. :D :D :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
This sounds very interesting and intriguing, but is it really true? Isn't this all just some kind of a scam to get people to sign up?
Looking at my Golden Mike, he could use this $500 gift pack. I guess you'll see me here more often.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi guys,

well, we made it $500 CAD gift pack for dogs because they can use some pampering too and it's only appropriate since this site is dedicated to our 4 legged friends... :)

Goldenluv, this is definitely not a scam :eek: to only get people in. There will be the mentioned prize for sure, we want to get people talking, meeting new Goldens and their owners, exchanging stories, etc., and this can be a great motivational aid... ;) When we will be near the selection of those 3 lucky people, we'll put together the gift pack and photograph it - perhaps the winner can send his/her picture with their Golden enjoying it !

So GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!

Vierka & Jozef

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds good to me Verka, thanks for explaining it.
One more thing to add, maybe taking cash rather than gift package should be an option. So dog owners can decide on their own what to do with it. Don't you agree?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Considering cash

Well, we might consider cash prize as well, we'll see when we get there and we'll take into consideration the preferences of the winner. :)

Have a nice day and again - GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Vierka, maybe we can make a deal?!?!?!

This offer sounds a little too interesting!!! If I win, can I put the money toward the purchase price of the puppy? ;)

I may have to start posting a bit more frequently.

Smiles,
Bonni

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes.... IF

LOL - Bon, you're too funny. Yes, it's worth the chance to start posting more furiously and we collectively agreed (Jozef, Kia, and I) that we'd accept that as a method of payment IF such scenario happens to happen. :D

Bonni said:
This offer sounds a little too interesting!!! If I win, can I put the money toward the purchase price of the puppy? ;)

I may have to start posting a bit more frequently.

Smiles,
Bonni

·
Registered
111 Posts
I agree that the prize should go to the dog!! After all they are the reason we are all chatting anyway!! If i win could you include some socks??, lol!!

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of course, if you don't mind I pick from those I've already worn :)

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, lot of people come everyday but only couple of them join.
But that will improve over the time...site is still very young.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Boogity,
as of now you are officially counted as a part of our team :) :D :)
Joe

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.