Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I've never heard of it til now. Very interesting concept. It looks like a great way to dial into exactly what your pup needs. It is pretty spendy though.

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Pretty pricey, and you'd have to be organized enough to preorder so you didn't run out. For that price you could pretty much get any kibble out there I'd think...

Lana

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Holy smokes, that's expensive! I would do some more research on the non-custom kibble. I think you could find a brand that addresses the issues you're concerned with. I did a TON of research and settled on a brand that's costs a bit more than we wanted to spend, but Jack is doing great on it so far!

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
While the "idea" that you're creating your dog's pet food is appealing, I'm afraid that this is just a gimmick that gets people to spend more on a product that they could find equivalently in another brand for less $.

I think you might have better luck discussing food with your breeder and doing some research on foods that are already out there with a proven track record. (for less $)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts