Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tex and I am 8 years young! I am not neutered yet, but you can "fix" that pretty easily! I don't like to share my food with other dogs, but all you have to do is feed me separately. I'm fine otherwise!

AquaClaraCanines found out I have been on HW prevention, but I do need my shots updated. She says she can take me to get neutered (I don't want to know what that means, do I?) and get the shots (ouch!).

She says she thinks I need better food, and some good bones to chew on. My teeth aren't so good looking. But you can see I am handsome, and I want to have a forever home!

AquaClara is willing to evaluate me, groom me, get my medical care done, and then find me a home. She'll even drive me several hours in any direction! Maybe one of you here will like me!

Rooo! Woof!

Attachments

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
What a reason. Sorry I can't take another one. I just rescued my last one for a while. I found her wandering down the middle of a road and no one claimed her so she stayed. I just thought he was very handsome! I suppose the Basset hounds get to stay?

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wondered about that too!!!

His color is so pretty. Some TLC and grooming would do him wonders. The guy wants fifty bucks and wants me to take him ASAP. Says he did rescue him from someone else, but I don't know anything else. Kept saying he had his "pedigree paper" though ;)

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
What does he want more the $50.00 or the asap? Some people! I got my golden from someone that had to get rid of him that night and kept lowering the price on craigs list. So I knew I had to go get him. He is the best!

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, I said fine, whatever- add it to the $150 I will drop on him getting everything done if he does come here.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Gorgeous

He is just a GORGEOUS BOY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts