Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Red field golden breeders

5282 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Riley's Mom
Hello all! I have a red field golden who was a rescue- I’m looking for another. Can anyone recommend a breeder for actual red field Goldens? My dog is tall, thin and short hair with no undercoat. I can’t seem to find any breeder to meet all of these attributes.
See less
Hello all! I have a red field golden who was a rescue- I’m looking for another. Can anyone recommend a breeder for actual red field Goldens? My dog is tall, thin and short hair with no undercoat. I can’t seem to find any breeder to meet all of these attributes.
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Miley's Mommy
1 Posts
Thank you. I actually manage a vet clinic so I am aware that all fields are not red but I am partial to red. It’s just my preference. I have a three year old and a newborn and my dog is 9 years old. My dog is very much your typical golden companion however still at 9 he has the endurance of a 2 year old. I’m looking for a puppy that will keep up with our active lifestyle but not necessarily “performance”. I won’t be hunting or running agility with my dog. We live in south Florida and I cannot find one around here.
Did you ever find one? Check out Earley Goldens in Eustis, Florida. We’re getting our boy there this summer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.