Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Queens, NYC, and would like to price obedience training somewhere closeby. We can't do it right now, but pricing it might help us figure out when we will be able to put it in our budget. Any recommedations would be appreciated. I don't want to just pick randomly.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
South Florida--$100 for an 8 week skills class; one group I go to allows you to attend on a per class basis for $7 per class--but only once your dog has passed "basic training." The $7 per class is a drill type class where you work on specific commands in a large group.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, but as I stated in my original post, I live in NYC (Queens suburb), so I can't really use it.

Anyone with a NYC recommendation??

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Well not in NYC but we do have some folks who come over to train from different parts of NY.

You may want to check out First Dog Training Club of Nothern New Jersey. (try saying that three times fast ;))

Here is a link to our website.
http://www.firstdog.us/index2.html

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks...but after looking on the map, this place is pretty far for us, espec ially taking into consideration the tolls we would have to pay to get there. It does look like a great place though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts