Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get Jackson a larger bed now that he is no longer a little bitty pup! He's almost 4 months old and I'd like to have a better one for his bigger self. Also, should I get him one to fit when he's full grown, or get a medium size one for now and then a larger one?

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
My hooligans sleep on Kirkland pet beds that are about 6-8 years old or on random blankets they steal from my bed or random pillows they have stolen from my bed. And given a choice between a new bed and random blankets or pillows they tend to choose the pillows. Idk if it's cause they smell like me or cause they are silly beings.

·
Registered
144 Posts
So I definitely spoil my dogs. Can't deny that in any way. I bring them to the pet store, lay out the beds, let them roll around in each one, and pick the one they like the most :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
149 Posts
My hooligans sleep on Kirkland pet beds that are about 6-8 years old or on random blankets they steal from my bed or random pillows they have stolen from my bed. And given a choice between a new bed and random blankets or pillows they tend to choose the pillows. Idk if it's cause they smell like me or cause they are silly beings.
The way you describe your puppies give me life... hahaha.

I picked up two of these beds for Windsor: FURHAVEN Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Large - Chewy.com
They're cool to the touch and have an elevated section for his head. He has one in the living room and our bedroom. He too didn't get a bed until about 4 months or so, so good job on delaying this momentous milestone! Haha.

·
Registered
224 Posts
We bought a nice big bed a few years ago but neither Charley or Lola had any interest at all. I think we paid $100 or so for it and recently sold it on Facebook marketplace for $35......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine also. I bought a cool large bed from Frontgate for my previous Golden. It even came with a matching bone pillow with his name on it. Neither he (Luke), nor my Cavalier King Charles, Abby, nor Logan lay in it. It makes a nice toy holder though. 😅
:ROFLMAO: MY friend did the same for her Great Pyrenees/Golden R. rescue !! She never lays in the bed !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts