Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"The Boys"

Glenn and his shadow (Liberty)

Caue, Trace, Lexi, Oakly's head in the back!

Lexi and Trace in the front Oakly and Caue in the back

Picking up speed

Oakly, Trace, Caue

Glenn on Patrol! :) The only picture where I managed to get a bit of all of the dogs in the same frame!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It looks like you were having a NASCAR race in your back yard with Lexie and Liberty leading the pack. I forgot to tell you that Oakly has a thing for "Older Women". My apologies to Lexie for his improper advances. ;)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Wish a Red Head were there too! What a Pack of Gold! Love All those Eyes!!!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
It sure looks like everyone got along well, and I'm impressed that you own a professional pooper scooper:) I just use the newspaper bags. Has Rob collected his kids yet?

·
I've seen all good people
5,002 Posts
Wonderful shots!! Looks like everydog had a good time. It's nice that you guys were able to do this. :)

Oh...the pooper scooper looks awful small for all those dogs. ;) LOL!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wonderful shots!! Looks like everydog had a good time. It's nice that you guys were able to do this. :)

Oh...the pooper scooper looks awful small for all those dogs. ;) LOL!
You learn how to creatively stack poop in the scoop! :doh:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It does look like alot of fun at your house with the Maine boys. Sounds like even more fun tomorrow. I love all the pictures.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
It looks like you were having a NASCAR race in your back yard with Lexie and Liberty leading the pack. I forgot to tell you that Oakly has a thing for "Older Women". My apologies to Lexie for his improper advances. ;)
I can just imagine his pick up lines "Well my dad has a boat we can go on...and I have my own island...." :p:;)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
love how they are all on the path...in the same spot. Toooo funny. Talk about traveling in a pack...I wonder why goldens stick to each other. Mine are always right on top of each other like magnets.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
I can just imagine his pick up lines "Well my dad has a boat we can go on...and I have my own island...." :p:;)

:D :appl:

i can just hear him now!

·
Registered
274 Posts
They are so lucky to be able to stay with you! Pictures are great!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts