Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,904 Posts
Carol thank you so much for helping to keep GRF the great board it is. Don't go away just because you aren't mod anymore, you are a valuable and neccessary member!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I hope I will be able to come around as much as I did in the past. There are some stuff going on in my life right now between work, health, fostering I am having to take a break with something. One day I hope to come back if I am ever needed again.

My pups are still doing well. Pawley is seizure free and Bama is still crazy as ever. All he cares about is his ball and smiling.

Hard to believe it has been 4.5 years.

·
Mac's Dad
848 Posts
Bye to Carol

There have been some recent changes in the Moderator Team here at GRF.
After four and a half years of service as a SuperMod BeauShel (Carol) has requested to step down as a Mod. So please thank her for all her years of service.

Ljilly28 (Jill) was asked by the Mod Team to be promoted up to a SuperMod level again and she agreed.

GoldensGirl(Lucy) was asked by the Mod team to become the new Global Moderator and she agreed to take on the postion.

So please thank Carol for her years of service as a SuperMod and thanks to Jill and Lucy for filling the positions here at GRF.
Mac said woof and paws to :)Carol:( ... hope you stay and give you opinions ...
:) ljilly28 and Goldensgirl ... Mac and I hope your new positions will be a pleasant experience for both of you !!! :) Mac & Gary

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Carol, Jill and Lucy

Carol, Jill and Lucy:

Thank you so much for your years of service. :D :DThank you for changing the dogs listed in the rescue section to adopted, when they were!!
Hope you stay on this forum-I enjoy reading your posts!!

Ljillly28 and Goldensgirl, congrats on your positions-we are all in good hands!:D

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Thanks Jill and Lucy for volunteering your time to help out!:)

And thank you Carol for all you have done for this forum. You were one of the first to welcome me and my pooch to GRF. It was a pleasure meeting you and Tim last year in Jacksonville. Be well my friend.

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Thank you Carol for all the time and work you have put in to make this such a great forum, you have been a Mod since I joined you have done a great job thank you.
Jill and Lucy congratulations and thank you for all the work you do.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Thank you Carol for all your hard work and Lucy and Jill, Thank you for stepping in to keep this the wonderful place it is.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Thank you Carol! Hopefully you will be able to stay around! To our new moderators...thank you both!!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts