Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just copying and pasting the email I received. The first in the list is a Golden in Need. If you know of anyone who can help, please contact the contact person in the description. I just found this in my junk email, but it was sent to me on the 1st or 2nd.

Thank you for your patience.

Messages In This Digest (21 Messages)

It appears the links can not be opened. Ugh!

Let me try this again. I tried. One of the mods can remove this thread. I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to ignore this email.

Senior Golden Ret. High Kill Shelter Jackson OH Please Help Her From: Vicki
1/09 Many Ohio legs needed to get two great pyrenees to forever ho From: [email protected]
Fremont, Ohio - Rat Terrier ADORABLE! NEEDS HOME ASAP!!! From: [email protected]
Toledo, OH - BASSET NEEDS HOME! From: [email protected]
FW: URGENT - LOST - OHIO (New Carlisle) Yorkie PMR - REWARD!!!!! From: Sylvia and Pals
URGENT: 5 LEG NEEDED/Transport 1/02/10 Morehead, KY to Fredonia, NY. From: [email protected]
Re: URGENT: 3 LEGS NEEDED/Transport 1/02/10 Morehead, KY/Fredonia, N From: [email protected]
OH (Lisbon) - Fw: Tuesday evening update - many FREE - Please help From: Anne M
OH (Lisbon) - Tues eve update - many FREE - Please help From: [email protected]
Mansfield, OH-Senior Lab/Golden? Mix-Help! From: Anne
Waverly, OH--IVANNA--Female Labrador--LAST CHANCE!! From: Anne
UPDATE - WARREN, OH: SR YEL LAB (BETTY) & 8 OTHERS SAVED BUT XXURGEN From: tachi salas
Mount Gilead, OH - OUT OF TIME! - DOXIE AT MORROW COUNTY POUND!! From: Katie Walter
14a.
Re: Senior Golden Ret. High Kill Shelter Jackson OH Please Help Her From: Kimberly Bentley
14b.
Re: Senior Golden Ret. High Kill Shelter Jackson OH Please Help Her From: Kimberly Bentley
FW: Mount Gilead, OH - OUT OF TIME! - DOXIE AT MORROW COUNTY POUND!! From: Katie Walter
Mt Gilead OH - OUT OF TIME - Doxie at Morrow Co Pound! From: Jenie
Home visit needed in Delaware, Ohio From: dalresq1
CRITICAL__SIDNEY OH___ DOGS NEED HELP BY MONDAY From: [email protected]
Sidney (Shelby county) animal shelter From: Diane Bender
20a.
Transport 1/9 & 1/10, Huntsville, AL to Woolrich, ME From: Heather Clemmer

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. I emailed the person who sent it to me. I'm hoping she can tell me why they will not open. Her rescuse is full right now and can't help. She asked me to spread the word, but I can't!.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
The links seem to go to the e-mails instead of linking to the petfinder or other info.
good luck finding out what is wrong Kimm. Let me know if I can help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts