Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right! Ranger and I had the joy of meeting another board member this weekend!!

My good friend Kim - Katie and Paddy's Mom on here - came out to see Ranger and I and we had an excellent weekend. Ranger fell in luuuurve with Kim. It was love at first sight. He was on her lap on the couch, followed her around the house non-stop, burped in her face constantly...and Kim spoiled him silly. She brought him TWO toys and his favourite dog cookies, plus brought a toy for Ranger's bestie Blue. Ranger may have tried to appropriate Blue's toy as well, but didn't succeed! The dogs had a sleep over and Kim and I walked them for an hour around the river in town...it was a beautiful fall day, just perfect for a long walk!

The weekend was also filled with horse stuff (like getting stuck at the barn for close to 3 hours right after I picked her up at the airport), shopping, talking, dining, and of course lots of dog stuff! It was a fantastic weekend and poor Ranger misses his good friend Kim. No more burping in her face after he's done eating. :no: I keep telling him maybe Kim can come out again later but in the meantime he's stuck with me. I'm sure he'd had packed himself into Kim's suitcase if he'd been able! Sadly for him, he can't work zippers (yet).

And that was our amazing weekend!

Reactions: C's Mom

·
Mulligan & Samantha's Mom
1,263 Posts
I'm glad you and Ranger had a great weekend! Samantha also likes to burp on those she loves most. :) Tell Ranger to keep working on zippers... they're tricky but if any dog can master the skill he can, lol!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sounds like a great time was had by all, love the burping! I agree on the pictures thing........

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a wonderful time you describe. Bet your area is showing all the great fall colors too.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Awww...sounds like a great time....and Ranger, wish I lived closer, you could burp on me any time buddy:bowl:.....my Nash burps on me every single morning. :p:....hope :crossfingyour new friend comes back to visit soon!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts