Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Random pictures of Max

555 views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Thor0918 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share a few of my recent fave pics!

My son and Max at Knoebles!

Max checking out Tom and Jerry

A case of the blues?

Artsy legs pic

See less See more
#8 ·
Max is SUCH a stud. His face looks a LOT like MY Max! They seem to have the same eye-brow thing going on. LOL.

I also love the pictures in your sig!! The one where he's lying on his back, looking up... like... "You gonna put that thing down on rub mah bellay?"

LOL!!

#11 ·
I love the eyebrow thing too - they are my favorite part of him for sure!! Thanks for the comments - I think he is a pretty dog. Earlier I pulled up a picture of him at 10 weeks and I was struck by how much and how quickly he is growing. At 10 weeks he was completely adorable. At 5 months he's cute and pretty. I'm guessing when his fluff comes in the cute will be completely outgrown and he will have grown into his pretty. I wish he would stay one size for longer.

#12 ·

:wavey: Very cute pictures! Max looks so cuddly! We were just at knoebles a few weeks ago! I met a golden retriever and a chocolate lab. :) I always consider taking Nellie, but I am not sure if you can bring them if you are not camping there. We used to go to Hershey Park every year, but wow, it is really expensive now. So we go to knoebles, can't beat the prices and the kids (my niece and nephews) and us always have a great time. It's a nice place for good old fashioned family fun. :)

#16 ·
Oh yes, you can!! A lot of people take their dogs there and I'm glad to let you know it so next time Nellie can go :) We love Knoebles - shady, exciting, and affordable!! Are you considering going to their Halloween weekend events?
Okay, thanks! See I didn't know if you could just walk in with a dog.
I had never seen anyone going in with a dog when we park and walk in.
Not sure yet, we just found out that they had the halloween events. :)
It depends on everyones schedules. There are 10 of us.:D

#13 ·

:wavey: Very cute pictures! Max looks so cuddly! We were just at knoebles a few weeks ago! I met a golden retriever and a chocolate lab. :) I always consider taking Nellie, but I am not sure if you can bring them if you are not camping there. We used to go to Hershey Park every year, but wow, it is really expensive now. So we go to knoebles, can't beat the prices and the kids (my niece and nephews) and us always have a great time. It's a nice place for good old fashioned family fun. :)
Oh yes, you can!! A lot of people take their dogs there and I'm glad to let you know it so next time Nellie can go :) We love Knoebles - shady, exciting, and affordable!! Are you considering going to their Halloween weekend events?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.