Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kate
21,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been pretty quiet this year with no shows or events to do with the dogs and a lot of hectic nondog stuff with my parents....

But sharing pics and good cheer.

Knock on wood - hope everyone stays healthy and safe out there.

·
Super Moderator
1,107 Posts
Handsome boys. It looks like they are staying busy and happy!!

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Great pictures! Honey has decided she wants to be out running with your boys. lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
Our new boy, Shooter got his first two hunt test passes earlier this year. We are running him again in December down in Texas...Dog activities are alive and well! Maintaining the 6' distances and wearing masks...but the dog don't know the difference....they just want to get those birds and deliver to hand...
IMG_1075.JPG

·
Registered
53 Posts
Been pretty quiet this year with no shows or events to do with the dogs and a lot of hectic nondog stuff with my parents....

But sharing pics and good cheer.

Knock on wood - hope everyone stays healthy and safe out there.

View attachment 878442
And many thanks to Megora for starting it! I hope you don’t mind us piling on your thread.

BTW, I love this picture. I am so excited for our second Golden because I imagine my two running and playing just like this!

·
Kate
21,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And many thanks to Megora for starting it! I hope you don’t mind us piling on your thread.

BTW, I love this picture. I am so excited for our second Golden because I imagine my two running and playing just like this!
I don't mind. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts