Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Little Raleigh pup is too cute for words!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I don't think you're going to be able to give her up when it comes time for her to go!! :D

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has been sooo easy to fall in love with her!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
You still have room for a fourth!!! LOL!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahhaha....no permanent 4th!!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Pretty soon baby Tyson will be home and we'll be up to 3, and I swear I'm going to punch the next person who tells me we're insane and we don't need another dog! Believe me, I've been hearing it enough this past week! These people are obviously NOT normal! LOL!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps some sibling rivalry 'mom' ?????
hahahahahahahahhahaha

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I don't know how I'm going to make it another 10 days of them being here! My last nerve is about to be plucked! I'm a boiling pot right now! LOL!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh my goodness Raleigh is a real cutie. Someone is going to fall in love with Raleigh very fast.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
What a Cute Face! I love that tiny tongue! I laughed right out loud han I saw her face...:)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Hmmmm. I checked again and yep - she is still really cute!!!!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
She will be here for a couple more weeks.
She is a potential show puppy for Cedarwood Kennel. I am socializing and teaching basic house manners for Nancy. Nancy lives out in the country, is in her busy season for work....so she called and asked if I would help out. <twist my arm why doncha!>
She has been a joy of a puppy - smart, inquisitive, fun and quite the cuddle bug...I understand her brother is a sweetie too!
This weeks agenda includes another trip to explore elevators and parking garages. Now that she is more confident and sure footed, there are some open backed stairs that I need to visit with her too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts