Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have visitied Char's website - ((G & R Pet Supplies))
I whole heartidly recommend her site for your pet supplies. She got my order out fast, everything was correct, the price was right, and I got it within a couple of days out here in CA. I got Rusty a Outward Hound hydration backpack (hell, I ain't carring HIS water too) and everything went very smooth.

It's great to see Char doing something associated with what she loves - her Rachel Girl!!!!

THANKS CHAR (& Rachel too of course)

·
Gold Member
3,105 Posts
thanks!

For those of you that have visitied Char's website - ((G & R Pet Supplies))
I whole heartidly recommend her site for your pet supplies. She got my order out fast, everything was correct, the price was right, and I got it within a couple of days out here in CA. I got Rusty a Outward Hound hydration backpack (hell, I ain't carring HIS water too) and everything went very smooth.

It's great to see Char doing something associated with what she loves - her Rachel Girl!!!!

THANKS CHAR (& Rachel too of course)
thank you steve, I am so glad you got your order so quickly! I was hoping it would get to you in time for your trip! thank you! :thanks::woot2::banana:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
If you would sell the Hamilton dog products,I would buy them through you.I love them,products.Great leather and nylon quality!.By the way,great site!.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
is there a search feature?

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
is there a search feature?
A search function for these sites is in the works. Not sure how long it will be, but there will be one.

We're also in the middle of getting the right sizing info on the collars (a glitch we discovered here in the past day or so...).

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
I hope that anyone who is considering going and buying a toy here in the coming weeks will give G & R a shot......just to help kick her site off while we get the marketing going on it. With search engine optimization, sometimes it can take a couple months to really start showing any traffic. So in the beginning, friends, family and word of mouth are important.

I know that I plan to buy one of the HyperDog tennis ball slingshots as soon as I can get some money together. I've wanted one for quite a while....and now that she's got it, I figure I might as well go that route. I get my dogs a new toy and Char gets a sale out of it...

Give us a day or two, and the sizing function will work on the collars (though, if anyone is looking at a specific collar, I'm sure we can do that through e-mail, as well). And a search function is something we're working hard on implementing soon too.

And we're looking at different suppliers (I'm gonna look into Hamilton tomorrow), so we may even come up with an improved product list.

·
Gold Member
3,105 Posts
thanks!

If you would sell the Hamilton dog products,I would buy them through you.I love them,products.Great leather and nylon quality!.By the way,great site!.

as rick has stated we are definitely going to be looking into stocking new things as things progress, we are just starting out....thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts