Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
i can get you a Faith photo. she came home on 06/18/05. you guys pick which photo you like best -

her baby photo -

a few more -

and, her first smile - a few days after we adopted her -

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
that's why i'm making you guys choose! you can use whichever one you like.

two more -

·
Administrator
16,447 Posts
If you find you are still in need of pictures you can use Liam again.

I adopted him on November 8th 2005. If you need the orginal picture of the below let me know and I can e-mail it to someone.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
17,907 Posts
We still have about thirteen slots left for the Ryleys Run quilt. Anyone who would like their dog that they rescued on the quilt send me a photo with the dogs name on it as well as the date you brought them home. We have over twenty and so we still have room for about thirteen more. In case anyone wants to see what last year's quilt looked like, this is it.

Donna, do we need to email you or PM you the picture? I know they need to be good quality. I don't have your email though, so if you need a higher resolution photo I'll need to get your email.

This is Lilah, adopted April 3, 2007

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Donna!!!:) Oh Doreen and Lil told me about this so if you still have some slots I will e-mail you pics of Oliver my rescue boy.....you know how it goes my first rescue as a foster Mom and then my first foster failure....LOL I could not help it though as he was just 14 weeks old and cute as a button! Oh I so wish I could go to Ryley's Run this year :( I wonder if Lil and I could get all 6 of our pups in one car and go....eeekkk!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts