Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s probably a dumb question, but I want to make sure not to tick anyone off. On websites of breeders that say “no new applications” would you still contact them to find out when they might be accepting new applications or would you just cross them off the list? Thanks for the help sorry again for the dumb question.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It’s probably a dumb question, but I want to make sure not to tick anyone off. On websites of breeders that say “no new applications” would you still contact them to find out when they might be accepting new applications or would you just cross them off the list? Thanks for the help sorry again for the dumb question.
I wouldn’t. If they’ve taken the time to put “no new applications” that tells me they will update their site when they‘re accepting them again.

·
Super Moderator
1,358 Posts
I wouldn’t contact them if they say they aren’t taking applications, but if they have social media, follow them! I know of a breeder in Florida that opens up applications periodically and they announce it via social. Some breeders also have an email sign-up form and they will send out newsletters when applications are open. I would put breeders like this on my watch list if you like everything else about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts